Saturday, November 10, 2007
The Beginning
I've got one more week left of plunging my cold fingers into stiff rotting fish and lifting awkward sized meshed lobster traps. Ya Ya, you say that's just what you needed Walker, well; it was, and now it isn't. I've learned my hard earned lessons and seen the fruits of my loins, ...I mean, the fruits of my labor; and now it's time to start out into the world of the unknown, the gang plank of society awaits my footsteps and yerns for me to lightly hold it's guard rails even though if you really fell the damn guards wouldn't hold up worth a shit. So, now I wait with anxious anticipation of my wanderings with my plastic ATM card allegedly loaded with electronic gold pieces, nuggets of our modern currency.
Labels:
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wanna go!! Ru
Post a Comment