My travels have taken me away from my fairy land of Santa Barbara and the gems that reside there. Onward is the new game, the flame to tame the bullshit and clean away the sticks that dirty the path, the societal hold-downs and fake here-nows. If I keep moving then I can stay in a perpetual state of excitement, but it always comes with a price. Anyway, spent a few days in Santa Cruz helping Roberto move into his House of Goddesses. We stormed in with high spirits after a good bottle of Jesus Blood (aka: wine), stuffed his drums and boxes into the attic and whipped up an amazing meal for the three beautiful women who inhabit the house. The one who steals hoodies has the essence of an angel, and beauty of a smile hidden amongst a crowd of sadness, a soothing drug in the hectic face of madness. I left the Goddess house and got a lift into San Francisco. I'm staying at my old roommate Chris's house. The city is crying her drizzle tune, damping my bags and mind. Tomorrow I need to get up to Humboldt, and it's all up in the air right now, as of 11:00pm; I wont know if I have a ride half way up until tomorrow morning at 6:00am. But I do already have a second Walker runner from half way up to Humboldt. Who the hells knows, I might just end up hitch hiking. The wanderer has to be able to wander by all types of means.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
San Fran
My travels have taken me away from my fairy land of Santa Barbara and the gems that reside there. Onward is the new game, the flame to tame the bullshit and clean away the sticks that dirty the path, the societal hold-downs and fake here-nows. If I keep moving then I can stay in a perpetual state of excitement, but it always comes with a price. Anyway, spent a few days in Santa Cruz helping Roberto move into his House of Goddesses. We stormed in with high spirits after a good bottle of Jesus Blood (aka: wine), stuffed his drums and boxes into the attic and whipped up an amazing meal for the three beautiful women who inhabit the house. The one who steals hoodies has the essence of an angel, and beauty of a smile hidden amongst a crowd of sadness, a soothing drug in the hectic face of madness. I left the Goddess house and got a lift into San Francisco. I'm staying at my old roommate Chris's house. The city is crying her drizzle tune, damping my bags and mind. Tomorrow I need to get up to Humboldt, and it's all up in the air right now, as of 11:00pm; I wont know if I have a ride half way up until tomorrow morning at 6:00am. But I do already have a second Walker runner from half way up to Humboldt. Who the hells knows, I might just end up hitch hiking. The wanderer has to be able to wander by all types of means.
Labels:
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to see you in San Francisco man. Thanks for visiting, its been a while, what 3 years? Did you make it to your destination? How was the bus? Be safe man. I was glad to have you visit and have some quality company with an old friend. Hope to see you again soon. Best luck in Hawaii and down the road!
All the best,
Chris Rebuck
rebuck@mac.com
Exactly how many drugs do you take before writing these things? I'm waiting for you to start your trip through the looking glass into the gumdrop village anytime you goof ball.
Post a Comment