Friday, April 18, 2014
Beet Juice Love
Can it really be?
This massive rapturous weight be lifted
From doorways dripping with falsities
To frowns cloaked in discontent
Can it really be such brightness
Light that I've written years about
Traveling into my station, ecstatic
As I am?
I'm succulent to the heart
But reluctant to the mind
Tossing all cards on table
While waiting for the bluff
But I hear nothing of warning forecast
Given delicate allowance for all possibility
Beckoning cosmos lifting cheers
For this fusion
It's at points on wind stricken ledge
My toes tangle forth
My heart has jumped
I watch it squirrel suit through the trees
Unharmed
Then leap wandering spirit
Fling yourself into emptiness
Only What-ifs stand behind
Ready with sharpened blade
I say leap gentle fox
Fall into this
Permacultured love you've protected
And grown deep,
Deep as
The earthiest,
Purplest
Juiciest roots of Beets
Labels:
Poems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment